March 17, 2014

Datsumo Labo Session 1

As promised, I am here to share my progress of my IPL @ Datsumo Labo!

Went for my 1st session last Tuesday!
I was pretty nervous as it was my first time :x
Rushed to Tanjong Pagar after work as my appointment was at 5.45pm.


As expected, the rooms are very minimally decorated.. Just white and clean.
Machine that was used!

Anyway to  be honest I was really nervous because I kinda hate the ant-bite feeling.
Luckily it was not pain AT ALL
However, it was super itchy when the girl shave my back and neck.
Cause she was doing it so gently and it's very itchy y'know!!!!

It stings a little for underarms and lower hips, probably because the hair is thicker compared to arms and back, but still bearable.
The only thing that I don't like is when I was doing for my lower hips and another girl keep coming in and out -.-
I know she is just another staff la and probably not very interested in looking at me but still, not very private right??
So I asked the girl who was attending to me to ask them to stop coming in.

I think I'm going to remind them again in my next session if not they are like very use to walking in and out.

Anyway, I didn't see much difference after the first session. Probably gotta wait for a few more sessions.
Will update after my May appointment!!

**Update 27/3/2014**

It's been 2-3 weeks since my first appointment and I am amazed!!
The hair seems to grow slower and also lesser :O
It feels damn shiok to touch hairless and smooth skin omg!!! Can't wait for my second appt.
I got a feeling that this is my best investment liao

2 comments:

  1. Hi Simin! Found your blog when I'm googling on Datsumo Labo reviews. I'm interested in getting their hair removal package. Do u mind sharing how's your progress after your 6 sessions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simin! Found your blog when I'm googling on Datsumo Labo reviews. I'm interested in getting their hair removal package. Do u mind sharing how's your progress after your 6 sessions?

    ReplyDelete