August 23, 2016

Honeycolour Contact Lens Review

My orders from Honeycolour.com are here!!!
I topped up USD $9.90 for the DHL express shipping which took about 3-4 days to arrive in US.
I think it's pretty fast considering that the orders are shipped from Malaysia. 


Neo Viiit 1-Day Dali (10 Lenses) x 2
Neo Viiit 1-Day Fomi Brown (10 Lenses)
Neo Dali Brown
Dueba Gossip Pink (Free lens)

Free hand mirror that was included
Tons of cute contact lens cases!

NEO DALI BROWN
Diameter 14.2mm
Water content 45%
Base curve 8.6mm
Frequency Yearly Wear

It's so difficult to find natural looking contact lenses in the market nowadays.
I wanted to buy Acuvue Define to try but it's just too expensive lol.
I wore it on my left eye. Right eye without.
I love thissssss!!
It's super natural and the enlarging effect is very subtle.
I try to avoid contact lenses that are 14.5mm in diameter cause I feel that they kind of cover too much of my eyeball lol and they just look super fake.

DUEBA GOSSIP PINK
Diameter 14.5mm
Water content 38%
Base curve 8.6mm
Frequency Yearly Wear

 I was hoping to get a brown or black lens for the free gift but... I got a pink one.
Sadly, I don't wear colours contact lenses because I am just not at the right age to wear it anymore lol...

I will probably just keep it lah, in case there may be occasions that need anime make up hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment