March 20, 2014

Korea Drama Craze

I have recently started to "chase" on Korea Dramas again...
I usually download from Funshion and watch on my Ipad Mini on my way to work/home.
Here are some of my recent obsessions & they are all super nice!!!

MISS KOREA

A cosmetics company is in bad financial shape. To save the company, Hyung-Joon and other employees try to make Ji-Young into Miss Korea. Back in their high school days, Ji-Young was the most beautiful student. She now works as an elevator girl.


Hehe Miss Korea is a super old drama that came out in 1997 ( I was like 5 years old?!)
But still, an oldie is a goodie.
It's super nice and the female lead is super chio lah!!!! 
Because she is too chio already, I went to search for her other dramas to watch and that leads me to my second drama below!!

GHOST

A drama based on a cyber investigation squad. Kim Woo-Hyun is the only son of a high ranking police officer. Woo-Hyun entered the police academy ranked first and graduated from the academy ranked first. As a detective, he then joins the cyber investigation department. Woo-Hyun then works to reveal the secrets of those that hide within the cyber world.


Something different from all the love stories.. It's about crime and murder. A super exciting plot but sometimes I watch until abit scared la.. Especially at night -.-
The male lead is super charismatic and man one!! 
Anyway until the last episode when the bad guy got his retribution it was damn shiok one.
Haha go watch!! It's very interesting.

ROOFTOP PRINCE

When Crown Prince Lee Gak is transported 300 years into the future to present day Seoul along with his three retainers, they believe that it is their duty to solve the murder case of the Crown Princess in order to return to Joseon. They land in the rooftop apartment of Park Ha, a cheerful woman in her mid-20s, who eventually believes the odd quartet's predicament and becomes their guardian. As Park Ha educates the four on life in the 21st century, Lee Gak comes across Hong Se Na, who seems to be the reincarnation of his wife. Taking on the identity of Yong Tae Yong, Lee Gak slowly begins to unravel the murder of Yong Tae Yong and in turn moves closer to solving the murder case of the Crown Princess. As he finds himself in love with Park Ha, he figures that maybe the Crown Princess was not so perfect after all...


My colleague introduced this drama to me!! It's shown on Channel U now I think.
I think it's my favourite out of the 3 dramas here!
Super funny and cute one!!
:D

K la that's all.. I know everyone is watching My Love from the Star but I abit slow...
Or is it very slow ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment