March 19, 2014

Nara Thai Restaurant

Spent the Saturday at SIM (Major turnoff)
No choice because it's my final presentation.
My group decided to wear stripes for our presentation ^^
It was surprisingly fun to listen to each group's idea and do our own presentation!
Class ended at 6.30pm and I rush to town to meet my boy who was doing some shopping with his friend.

I reached only at about 7.30pm cause I gei kiang go take a bus and got lost halfway with the sky turning dark and I have to walk a distance before I got to another bus stop -_-
Lesson learnt, next time I will just take a cab.

Anyway, we settled for a Thai Restaurant at Ion Orchard cause all the other restaurants have such a long queue!
Nara Thai Restaurant surprisingly served really good and authentic Thai food plus the serving of food is pretty fast too!

Phad Thai with prawns. I love it!!!
Fried bread with minced meat on top. It comes with a nice sour sauce as well!
It's very delicious but quite unhealthy cause the bread kind of suck in a lot of oil.
Bb's green curry chicken also super yumsssss
Me looking dumb and happy about my food hahaha. Cause I was starving without lunch and a late dinner.
Highlight of our meal!! We saw the other table ordering this and it looked very interesting so we ordered as well. Basically just a scoop of coconut ice-cream and 8 toppings!! They got nata de coco, jackfruit, sticky rice, ah tar ji (idk whats in english). ALL FREE FLOW!!!
Can take until you shuang ok.
I personally think that the sticky rice goes the best with coconut ice cream.

The Thai Restaurant is located just above artbox if you are interested. It's at a corner! (:
I think newly open cause I don't remember seeing it around previously (I think it was a fast food restaurant before that)

Walked to Cineleisure and took a cab home cause it was suchaaaa long day for both of us.
Ending the post with my selfie hehehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment