June 22, 2016

Favorite Mask Sheets!!!

I started being more diligent about taking care of my skin ever since I start working.
I don't put makeup when I go to work (cannot be bothered, sleep is more impt) so I usually just put on my colour corrector serum + sunblock and I'm good to go!
Can't emphasize enough how impt sunblock is omg. I keep nagging at Gary to put on sunblock else he's going to age faster.

I buy tons of masks cause everytime I see new masks I feel like I need to try it out LOL. Must be a kind of disease call shopaholic ._.


Here are some of my absolute favourite and will-die-without mask sheets!!!


1. Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask


Actually I just bought this recently on Qoo10.com.sg to try out but I'm loving it so far!
It really keeps my skin hydrated and plump and the results are quite visible the next day I wake up. The best thing I like about this is it fits my face quite well and it's like invisible kind so won't scare people or anything hahaha.
I bought it from this webstore on Qoo10.com.sg. Actually not sure whether it's authentic or not o_o cause it's like quite cheap for laneige??? Anyway the results are good so I don't mind buying from them again ^_^



2. Secret Key Snail Repairing Mask Pack


This snail mask is suppose to moisturize skin and strengthen it. I freaking love this because I feel that it really "repairs" my skin leh. Everytime I got little bumps or redness on my skin, I will just use this and the next morning the bumps or redness will be gone!!!
Somemore I don't know what brand this is but it's quite cheap also hahaha.
Also from Qoo10.com.sg! Link here.


3. My Scheming Snail Essence Hydrating & Repairing Black Mask



Officially declaring my love for snail mucus. Got this during my last Taiwan trip and it's super hydrating please omg. The only thing that I don't like is it's black in color -_-

4. My Scheming Skin Pores Clarifying Minimizing Mask


Actually I love all the My Scheming mask haha. But I only use that few because that's what my skin needs.
Joanne help me to buy when she went to Taiwan previously! This mask is super thin by the way, almost invisible but it's abit too thin thus it tears quite easily. Other than that, the mask really does what it says!

No comments:

Post a Comment