June 30, 2016

Counting down


It's about a month before I fly to USA again, the last time.
It's like finally finally we have made it so far and Gary's really coming back!!!
So the next time I board the flight back to Singapore, I won't be alone cause I'll be coming home with him! :D

I can't believe this was 1.5 years ago. 

If you asked me how we maintained our relationship despite being so far apart + the time difference, I HAVE NO IDEA. We started off face timing each other like once a week during weekends when we don't have to work but the frequency just became lesser and lesser over time -_- It was until one point we didn't face time each other for almost two months. I guess its just harder to coordinate cause we don't really stay at home ALL the weekends. So yeah, perfection doesn't exist in reality.

This time we won't have to be apart again (hopefully for a long time).
Looking forward to our well deserved holidays, spent together :D

No comments:

Post a Comment