July 26, 2016

K-drama review - Moon Embracing the Sun


I have heard lots of great review on this drama, and judging from it's high rating and viewership, it is no doubt a really good drama that everyone should watch! The series finale recorded its highest ratings with a viewership of 42.2 percent nationwide, and an average of 45.8 percent in the Seoul National Capital Area.

It took me awhile to decide to watch it because I wasn't really a fan of historical drama and the cast didn't really attract me.. But I'm glad I didn't let this drama slip through :D

OVERALL RATING: 8.5/10

The drama focused on love story between Crown Prince Lee Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Heo Yeon-woo (Han Ga-In) which started from young. TBH I really think Han Ga-In don't suit the role at all. Yoon Eun Hye would probably be a better choice. I quite like Kim Soo Hyun's role, cute but devoted. Towards the end of the drama, it got a little draggy but still bearable. I was secretly hoping for more episodes during the young days cause the adult part is just meh.

I am now a huge fan of Yeo Jin-goo and Kim Yoo-Jung :D:D:D


Still a recommended show to watch if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment